Friday, April 13, 2007

Hopefully the last daily update

Unless Gromit takes another plunge I'm going to stop doing daily updates. He's doing really good and I can see improvements in him every few hours. We learned a valuable lesson yesterday - don't overdo it. I was worried about bringing him to work and I was right to worry. The visit to the vet, my dads and then work was just too much. When we got home he wouldn't eat or go potty. He slept for several hours and then finally ate and made a big job (and I mean a Big job). Since then he has continued eating and pooping. His poop this morning was very solid!! We celebrated with kisses. I'm at work today and am going home at lunch to check on him. So long story short - if he continues this improvement I'm going to reduce the frequency of the posts, so don't worry if you don't see daily posts over the weekend.

Thank you to all of you who had Gromit in your thoughts and prayers. My dad told me last night that Rhonda said she actually thought he was a goner. I'm so glad I didn't know that at the time. Gromit sends puppy breath and kisses to all of you!

No comments: