Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Gromit update

Yesterday was a bad day. He didn't eat all day long. I am forcing pedialyte down him and he's drinking a little water, but not much. He's not pooping at all (which - I don't know if that's good or bad), but I'm guessing it's because he's not eating. He went back to the shelter and the nice lady gave him some more medicine and a dose of IV fluids. We got to see one of his brothers and he was doing really really bad. Sooo skinny and barely walking. You could tell he was in a lot of pain. At least Gromit as doing better than that. I really hope they all pull through. Molly is doing just fine. Dad says that she's rotten - keeps biting him on the foot so he has to wear shoes. I can't wait til Gromit is feeling better and agrivating me too. I am trying so hard to keep hopeful that he will get better. If you are reading this - I ask that you do the same and send happy thoughts his way.

I've been asked to post more pictures. So - I started a Picassa album. It's a little easier to manage. Anyway - you can see the pictures here: Gromit's Pictures

No comments: