Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

Well, the bad news is that we think Molly has whatever this is too. But the good news is she doesn't seem to be that bad. In fact today she was playing and having herself a good ole time. She got her medicine, so hopefully she'll get over it before it gets too bad.

I did get to see Gromit today when I took Molly in for her medicine. He looked ok - just really sad. Rhonda said he is still really tired and not eating a lot. He is eating a little on his own and drinking some water, but still has runny poo. Rhonda said he might get to come home tomorrow, but I'm guessing it will be Tuesday before he can. I miss him lots and it was good to see him today!

Oh - if you are reading this and can spare a donation - I would really appreciate it and I know the shelter would too. I'm very impressed with the care they have given these pups. Here is the link for what they need, but I'm sure they love green donations too.
Oak Ridge Animal Shelter Donations

No comments: