Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Craft Room

A while back I updated my craft room. The previous owners used it as a girls room - maybe teenager. The room was painted green with a jungle motif. It even had a large tucan bird. It was something. It's really sad that I dont' have a picture because words just can't do this room justice. But, I do have a picture of it now. This past weekend my wonderful husband helped me put up some shelves and a new light. Whew freaking hoo! The light makes it possible to work in there at night - it was just toooo dark before. And the shelves let me keep the desk clean so I actually have some work space. I took this picture before doing my organization overhaul (no, I haven't done an organization overhaul yet, but I plan on doing it along with my spring cleaning). Oh - and my wonderful husband had an amazing idea for my spinnig wheel bobbins. Check it out. You'll probably have to enlarge the picture to see it - it's between the shelves and the bookcase (the black thing on the left).

Anyway - here's the picture:

No comments: